Happy Pi Day and our first video
By Vicky Twomey-Lee
Coding Grace finally made a video! 🙌 And we (Vicky & Mick) decided to do a short on an intro to the Raspberry Pi Pico which was released recently.
You can find out how to get your hands on a Raspberry Pi Pico (around 4 bucks!) at https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-pico.
And was Pi Day yesterday, and if you missed Raspberry Pi Foundation Pi Day Celebration Event ("Digital Making At Home"), you can watch it below:-
QUESTION for all you readers
Have you made anything with Raspberry Pi, especially this weekend? Do share in the comments below. 🥰
🎶 Music 🎶 in Coding Grace Video:
- So Happy by Scott Holmes Music (Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0))
Video originally posted on Youtube
We will post more videos in the near future, you can find them at our Youtube channel.
Behind the scenes
🎙 Mic'ing up!
- 2 x lapel mics (Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone ATR3350) connected to Yamaha MG06X passing through Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
📹 Our setup up (post-shoot, that's why everything's off):
- Elgato Stream Deck - only used to for hitting record on OBS
- Atem Mini is used to switch between main camera (Sony A6000 with Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Lens), my iPhoneXr streaming camera feed with Shoot and laptop featuring websites that we talked about.
- Edelkrone ORTAK 3D printed flex tilt head with GorillaPod - this is used to hold my iPhone (phone not in pic as I was using to take these pics 😆)
- Manfrotto tripod for Sony A6000 camera.
- Elgator Key Light
- RALENO LED Video Light, 192 LEDS Ultra-thin Panel Camera Light
- IKEA JANSJÖ led light clamp - not in stock in IKEA Ireland anymore, we used it to highlight the Pico