Our June newsletter and some extra news
By Vicky Twomey-Lee in Dublin June 13, 2019, 9 p.m.
Here's a follow up to our June newsletter which went out earlier this week. Some events, announcements, call to actions...
📰 You can read our current newsletter here: https://mailchi.mp/da17b889b300/cg-jun2019-newsletter
🎤 If you have any announcements, feel free to add to the comments below this post.
✉️ Any questions: email@example.com
Before we go into announcements this is rather cool:
The 2019 Women in Open Source winners Limor Fried of @adafruit & @salonigarg_ join @delisaatredhat on stage at #RHSummit discussing why they are passionate contributors to #opensource. pic.twitter.com/JbmTrLoI5q— Red Hat Summit (@RedHatSummit) June 10, 2019
USENIX: LISA19 Call for Participation
- October 28–30, 2019 @ Portland, OR, USA
- Submissions due: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 11:59 pm PDT
Request for Interest for an inclusive Product Manager Community
LGBTSTEM Day 2019
- July 5th, 2019 #LGBTSTEMDay
- Download poster and share about the event!
Nominations are open for Dublin Tech Summit's Women in Tech Awards
- Nominations close August 6th 2019
DIVERSITY IN TECH
PyLadies Remote: Intro to Healthcare data analysis with Pandas
- Sat, June 22, 10:00 – 12:00 EDT (online)
Girls In Tech Stepping Up Mentorship Event!
- Thu July 11th @ HUCKLETREE
Women in Tech Dublin Conference 2019
- Thu Sep 12 - Fri 13 @ CCD
- Thu May 21 - Fri May 22, 2020 @ Bord Gais Theatre